My Intelligences

Oooookaaaaaayy...
So, I took the Multiple Intelligences test. My music smart was low. That was totally expected. I can't carry a tune to save my life. Linguistics was really high, a little higher than I thought. Logical, intrapersonal and naturalistic...right where I thought they might be.

The shocker came with the Interpersonal. This is how I interact with other people.

I scored lower on it than I did on the music.

I am a teacher.

With low interpersonal skills.

Any thoughts???

3 comments:

Sabrina said...

That is quite unfortunate.....but rather hilarious at the same time
;)

Tracie Schroeder said...

Unfortunate for you or for me?!?

Anonymous said...

Ummm... Being a teacher you would think that you would have a high interpersonal.
Well, considering how you run this class that seems about right.

Post a Comment